Video Footage Management
Support for edge storage
View and sync video on SD cards
Axxon Next supports on-camera (edge) storage. On-camera storage is automatically detected by Axxon Next when the relevant camera is added to the system configuration. The viewing client can display video recorded to SD cards. You can set up continuous replication of video, audio, and metadata from edge storage.
Archive replication via Interoperability Driver
Centralized storage for vehicle-based NVRs
Video footage can be synced between independent Axxon Next systems via the Interoperability Driver. Replication starts automatically when the source server is connected to the destination server. This can be used, for example, to centralize video storage of Axxon-based NVRs installed on vehicles.
Enhanced export features for recorded video
- Instant export of still frames and videos from Live Video or Archive mode.
- Export to password-protected .zip file.
- Simultaneous export of recorded video from multiple cameras.
- Manage the size of exported video files: if the file size exceeds the value specified, the video is split into several files.
- Pruning (frame dropping) of exported video.
- Privacy masking: before exporting, select areas to block with solid color in the exported video sequence or image.
- Export of image zones (including dewarped fisheye frames).
- Export of user comments to recorded video.
Hide objects or faces from those in specified user roles
Privacy settings are essential for compliance with GDPR (The EU General Data Protection Regulation). You can mask any static or moving objects in recorded video from those in specified user roles. You can also hide faces using the face detection tool. The objects or faces will be blocked with solid color while viewing and searching the archive, as well as on exported video.
A convenient table view of Axxon Next core functions, special features, video analytics, and supported devices and standards.
PDF version of the complete Axxon Next presentation containing detailed information about the product.
Detailed information about Axxon Next features and technologies in a pdf format.