|Number of servers in the distributed system||Unlimited|
|Number of clients which support simultaneous connection to the server||Unlimited|
|Number of servers which simultaneously transmit video images to a client||Unlimited|
|Number of camera views displayed simultaneously on a clients screen||Unlimited|
|Number of video input channels per server||Unlimited|
|Number of simultaneously processed signals from microphones||Unlimited|
|Number of audio output channels (speakers, headphones, etc.)||See your Sound Card specs|
|Number of PTZ devices used||Unlimited|
|Number of event sources (POS devices)||Unlimited|
|Number of objects simultaneously tracked by the Object tracker||Up to 25|
|Number of license plate recognition channels||Determined by the license; there is no upper limit|
|Number of face recognition channels||Determined by the license; there is no upper limit|
|IP device support||More than 10,000 models of IP devices are supported, including those integrated using proprietary protocols and via ONVIF profiles S, G, and T. You can add support for new devices to the system by updating the Drivers Pack software module. Reinstallation of the entire system is not required for this.|
|Support for analog cameras||Through Stretch and Yuan Cards|
|CPU support||32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64)|
|Video compression algorithms||MJPEG, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MxPEG, H.264, H.265, Motion Wavelet, Hik264 (only for x86)|
|Available video image resolutions||Resolutions supported by the video cameras|
|Support of embedded video camera video analytics||Yes|
|Support of touch-sensitive monitors||Yes|
- Automated device discovery.
- Pre-event video recording.
- Simultaneous recording to archive and real-time surveillance.
- Capability to use different streams from a camera for recording and display.
- Capability to choose the write location and recording parameters for various cameras and for various events that initiate recording.
- Synchronous playback of video footage recorded by several cameras.
- Playback with fast- or slow-motion in forward or reverse.
- Audio and video analytics.
- Archive navigation through events recognized by video analytics or tagged by operators.
- Event-driven response scenarios: recording, alarm generation, activation of relays and starting PTZ camera through user defined presets, notification by SMS, e-mail or through camera speaker output. Continuous or alarm recording (including initiated by an operator).
- Multi-level user rights.
- Support for widescreen displays and cameras, and touch screen displays.
- Cloud service for remote monitoring and situational awareness.
- Deep learning video analytics (fire and smoke detection, human and vehicle detection).
- Multiple criteria forensic search of recorded video.
- Face and license plate search.
- Motion events summary.
- GreenStream bandwidth optimization technology.
- Support for Intel Quick Sync hardware video decoding.
- UDP and multicast video streaming.
- Motion detection recording by default.
- Bulk configuration of cameras.
- Support for LDAP authentication.
- SolidStore a proprietary highly-efficient file system for video storage.
- Micromodule-based and decentralized architecture for unprecedented reliability.
- Failover service.
|Interface Languages||Arab, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified (Singapore), Chinese traditional, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Czech, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish|