Automatic container code recognition (ACCR) solution based on Auto PSIM
The AxxonSoft ACCR solution automatically recognizes freight container numbers and records them in a database along with relevant video footage. It can be used for localizing and tracking containers. This solution is designed for application in port and railroad logistics and freight customs control.
Auto PSIM ACCR solution features
The ACCR module offers a set of tools for automatic recognition of freight container numbers and searching and analyzing the recorded data:
- Recognition of standard ISO 6346 (BIC), MOCO, and ILU codes (both horizontal and vertical), and dimension codes.
- Storing the recognized container codes in the database and linking them to video footage.
- Real-time check of recognized codes against the database and notification of positive matches.
- Searching for a code and its related videos in the database.
- Processing of analog and IP video feeds, obtaining container number images from multiple sources to establish the highest possible recognition accuracy.
- Stable 24/7 operation and automatic adjustment to changing environmental conditions (needs additional lighting).
AxxonSoft’s ACCR solution is perfectly suited for:
- Freight turnover and logistics management at railways, marine, and airports.
- Freight management and enhanced security in ports and cargo terminals.
- Collecting and processing data for accounting and analysis.