The latest trends discussed at Security China 2018
Today, China is the world’s largest market for video surveillance and accounts for more than 40% of the industry's world revenues. Company presence in China is strategically important in order to keep on top of the latest trends and to take advantage of rapid growth.
Acknowledging this fact, AxxonSoft participated in the 14th China International Exhibition on Public Safety and Security or "Security China 2018", held in Beijing from October 23rd to 26th.
Thousands visited the four-day exhibition where AxxonSoft presented the latest innovations in video management software, featuring:
- Facial Recognition,
- Multi-camera Face Search,
- License Plate Recognition and Search to capture and recognize Chinese license plates.
— said Ryan Ong, Business Development Manager for AxxonSoft.
— AxxonSoft Business Development Director Muhamed Kazanov added.
Highlights from this exhibition included:
- A demonstration of the fully-functional Axxon Next integration with Hikvision Celeron-based NVR.
- Showcasing deep camera integration with Hikvision and Dahua, displaying embedded analytics support, including transmitting metadata to a video surveillance server from the camera, thus significantly reducing CPU usage.
- The main trend of the exhibition was deep learning analytics, giving AxxonSoft the perfect opportunity to present AI-based human and car recognition technology.
Visitors continued to be impressed by AxxonSoft's high level of accuracy in fire and smoke detection, just one of the many ways in which AxxonSoft is using Deep Learning technology in video surveillance.
We would like to thank the event organizers and attendees for their support and look forward to keeping in touch in the future.
Keep up-to-date with AxxonSoft’s latest news by subscribing here.