Discover AxxonSoft AI, IoT, and retail solutions at ISC West 2019
Come see AxxonSoft at the ISC West - the largest physical, IT and IoT security industry trade show in the US! We will showcase AI video analysis in action and the latest features of our VMS and PSIM, including Cloud, Edge Computing (IoT), and Retail Solutions. The event will be held in Las Vegas on April 10–12.
AxxonSoft is stepping up R&D in deep learning-based analytics. The company has implemented a full cycle for training AI video analysis to meet the needs of a particular facility. AxxonSoft uses AI for facial recognition; early fire detection, e.g. forest fires; detecting potentially dangerous objects abandoned in public places; and tracking specific types of objects, such as humans or vehicles.
The most recent addition to a powerful set of AI tools used in AxxonSoft VMS is the Behavioral Analytics. It allows detecting a specific pose: for example, a person raising their arms could be a shooter, and someone crouched down next to an ATM could be a burglar. Early notification of responders enables police or corporate security service to quickly neutralize the threat. Discover how it works at our booth 28045!
Moreover, you will see the impressive features of the Axxon Next VMS:
- The latest Axxon Next 4.2.1 release with enhanced Security Policy toolset (see the results of Axxon Next independent cyber security test.
- Comprehensive support for IP video devices, including ONVIF Profile T.
- Edge computing (IoT) - receiving metadata from cameras with embedded object trackers.
- Integration with Intel® Distribution of OpenVINO™ toolkit for rapid development of applications that emulate human vision. Based on convolutional neural networks, the toolkit extends workloads across Intel® hardware (including accelerators) and maximizes performance.
- AxxonNet cloud service features.
- Face and license plate recognition with positive/negative check list.
- Face search — allows you to quickly find faces that match a picture.
- License plate search — can find the car you are looking for in just a few seconds.
- Fast forensic search across videos using multiple criteria.
At our booth 28045 we'll also show comprehensive integrated solutions based on the Intellect Enterprise PSIM that combine video surveillance, access control, LPR, face recognition and industry-specific toolset for retail chains.
Enjoy a free expo pass as our guest and register using the link below.