The current Agreement defines conditions for Users to use materials and services of the website www.axxonsoft.com (hereafter "Website").
The Terms used in the current User Agreement have the following meanings:
- "Website" is the website published under the domain name www.axxonsoft.com.
- "User" is a person who accesses information published on the Website.
- "Website Administrator" means the persons authorized to perform actions on behalf of the Website, including but not limited to: managing the Website.
A. General terms
- The use of Website materials and services is regulated by international law.
- The current Agreement is a public offer. By accessing Website material, the User is considered to have consented to this Agreement.
- The Website Administrator has the right to unilaterally change the conditions of this Agreement at any time. These changes shall become effective immediately after publication of the new version of the Agreement on the Website. If the User does not consent to changes made to the Agreement, he/she is obligated to not access the Website and halt use of the Website's materials and services.
B. User obligations
- The User agrees not to take any actions that may be seen as violating international law, including in the areas of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, or any actions that lead to or could lead to disruption of the normal functioning of the Website or Website services.
- The use of Website materials without the consent of copyright holder is not allowed. License agreements (receiving licenses) must be concluded with the Copyright holders for the lawful use of Website materials.
- A link to the Website must be provided when citing Website materials, including any copyrighted works.
- Comments and other records from the User on the Website must not violate international law and socially accepted norms of morality.
- The User is warned that the Website Administrator does not bear responsibility for the User visiting or using external resources from links contained on the Website.
- The User agrees that the Website Administrator does not bear responsibility and does not have direct or indirect obligations towards the User regarding any possible or real losses due to any content on the Website, copyright registration and information about that registration, goods and services available on or received through external websites or resources or other contacts the User made using information published on the Website or links to external resources.
- The User agrees that all Website materials and services or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertisements. The User agrees that the Website Administrator does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations related to such advertisements.
C. Miscellaneous terms and conditions
- All possible disagreements stemming from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with international law.
- Nothing in the Agreement should be construed as the establishment of an agent-client relationship, partnership, joint venture, personal employment, or any other relationships not explicitly provided for by this Agreement between the User and the Website Administrator.
- The decision of a court to invalidate or deem unenforceable any term of this Agreement does not invalidate any other terms of this Agreement.
- Inaction by the Website Administrator should any User violate terms of this Agreement does not prevent the Website Administrator from undertaking later corresponding action to protect AxxonSoft's interests and copyrights on Website materials protected by law.
The User confirms that he/she has familiarized him/herself with all points of this Agreement and unequivocally accepts them.
Additional useful information