Middle/ Senior C++ developer
- 3+ years of using C ++ as the main working tool, preferably with Microsoft Visual Studio;
- experience in standard libraries (including STL and Boost);
- experience in developing multi-threaded and network applications;
- some of the following: Qt, MFC, ffmpeg, Intel Media SDK, CryptoPP, OpenSSL, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch and DBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL;
- LinQ, gRPC, SQL, Linux.
Your responsibility and scope:
- development and support one of our main products – Axxon Intelect PSIM.
- Competitive salary;
- Full-time, remote or office space;
- Direct dependence of wages on the level of professional development;
- Progressive salary revision system with professional growth;
- Training and conference attendance at the expense of the company;
- International team of experienced and friendly professionals;
- Challenging and out-of-standard tasks;