Aritech integration module
The Aritech integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between Aritech alarm systems from United Technology Corporation (UTC) and the Axxon PSIM for creating a unified integrated security system powered by AxxonSoft software.
The Aritech integration module supports the following functions:
- Configuration of Aritech hardware
- Monitoring and management of Aritech-based systems
ACFA PSIM offers integration support for the FP2000 fire alarm panel.
Analog addressable FP2000 panels support creating fire alarm systems for sites of nearly any type and size. Depending on the modification used, the FP2000 can support from 2 to 8 connected fire sensor loops.
Here are just some of functionalities integrated:
- Connected, Restart, Reset
- Sounder on, Sounder silenced, Sounder delay on, Sounder delay off, Sounder enabled
- Fire brigade delay on, Fire brigade delay off, Fire brigade enabled, Fire brigade stop
- Event buffer cleared, Memory locked
- Service mode off, Tamper switch off
These events may trigger a range of response scenarios:
- Silence buzzer