Product Training Programs
AxxonSoft Certified Professional
This seminar is primarily intended for specialists from partner companies that have acquired a demo package.
- present an overview and provide the specifications of all AxxonSoft products
- describe the capabilities and new technologies employed in the company’s products
- describe the Axxon Intellect Enterprise platform and demonstrate its operation
- use practical examples to give seminar participants the necessary knowledge and skills to configure and operate the system
This seminar is the first step toward understanding system operation and its further independent study.
Regional Sales Training
This seminar is primarily intended for company executives, general managers, sales managers.
- Overview of AxxonSoft products
- Partner interaction scheme
- Pricing policy
- Positioning of AxxonSoft products
The training is essential for understanding the AxxonSoft product line, the features and advantages of the products, and their unique selling points. The training includes detailed study of each item on the price list as well as drawing up quotations for AxxonSoft solutions.
Axxon Next certification program
This seminar is intended for a wide range of specialists from partner companies working with medium- and large-sized facilities.
- present an overview and describe the main features of AxxonSoft products
- provide participants with insight into the smart video surveillance system Axxon Next and its capabilities, including its highly effective operational control, extended video archive search capabilities, integrated scene analysis and smart video detectors
- solidify knowledge and skills in configuring and operating the system via practical assignments
This seminar will help you acquire the basic skills and knowledge necessary to work with the Axxon Next.
Axxon Intellect Enterprise Vertical modules certification programs (one-day trainings)
These seminars consist of the following parts:
- Installing Axxon Intellect Enterprise and preparing all auxiliary subsystems needed to build a system
- The basics of connecting specialized hardware
- Installing specialized modules of Axxon Intellect Enterprise
- Configuring modules (device objects)
- Configuring interface objects
- Working with a customized system
- Possible problems when building a system
- Ddi.exe and a description of objects
- The Custom Dialog Box object (formerly Operator Search/Request Window) and its functions
- A variety of practical tasks
Altre Informazioni Importanti