AxxonSoft software performs automatic number-plate recognition from the camera video feeds. The recognized plate numbers are stored in the database. This technology enables you to quickly find a vehicle in question in the video footage of multiple cameras, which makes video investigations much faster and less labor-intensive.
How ANPR/LPR Is Used
- Select the cameras and set the time interval in the video footage.
- Type in a full or partial license plate number. The wildcard search is also supported: a question mark (?) is used to represent a single random character, and an asterisk (*) is used to specify any number of characters.
- Results quickly show you all videos with the vehicle you are looking for.
- Find out when a vehicle entered or exited a secured area.
- Track down wanted vehicles, e.g., as part of a Safe City program. Detect the typical routes of a vehicle, and find out where it was last seen and which direction it was going.
Try Axxon One for Free Today
Try it now
See how the intelligent VMS can meet your requirements. Register with My AxxonSoft and get a free trial.
AxxonSoft trains neural networks based on each specific site and task to maximize results in your facility’s specific conditions.