Recognize potentially dangerous situations by detecting specific human postures.
- The skeleton of the silhouette is segmented into separate pieces of the body. The system identifies the positions of the body parts to detect the pose
- Enhance security for law enforcement facilities, schools, airports, banks, commercial spaces, or office buildings. Detect suspicious, anomalous, or deviant behavior.
ATM Attack/Crime Detection
- Provide early warning to the centralized video surveillance system.
- Detect suspicious squatting or climbing activity near a cash machine that may indicate an attempt to disable/remove the security alarm system or place an explosive.
- Alert security personnel to take proactive actions before cash is stolen from ATMs.
- This ability can be deployed at any site with ATMs: banks, gas stations, convenience stores, etc.
Man Down Detection
- Detect persons lying on the floor or ground for extended periods of time.
- Use high-resolution thermal cameras that help clearly visualize the location and position of an individual, even in total darkness.
- This ability is essential for hospitals, senior living facilities, and home care.
Try Axxon One for Free Today
Try it now
See how the intelligent VMS can meet your requirements. Register with My AxxonSoft and get a free trial.
AxxonSoft trains neural networks based on each specific site and task to maximize results in your facility’s specific conditions.