Suprema integration module
The Suprema integration module allows sharing information about events and alarms between Suprema biometric access control systems and Axxon Intellect PSIM platform, enabling creation of AxxonSoft-powered security systems that consolidate diverse hardware in a single software interface.
Suprema is a leading vendor of biometric devices and components for access control. The Suprema fingerprint recognition algorithm is at the heart of every Suprema authentication device.
With a single program, administrators can manage entire groups of facilities, designate access schedules, quickly block access to certain areas, monitor events in real time, and more.
Axxon Intellect supports creating fingerprint templates, assigning these templates to users and deploying them to devices, assigning access levels, access cards, and schedules to users, as well as deploying these to devices.
Devices currently integrated with Axxon Intellect include:
- BioEntry Plus is an IP device for fingerprint reading. The reader is powered by a unique smart algorithm. Thanks to the built-in fingerprint sensor and proximity card reader, BioEntry Plus can meet the access needs of both small isolated sites and large multicampus facilities. Fingerprint analysis speed of 2,000 comparisons per second guarantees an extremely low error rate.
- BioEntry W2 is a fingerprint access control device. It features a class-leading 1.2GHz Quad-core CPU and live finger detection technology. Packed in a rugged IP67/IK09 housing with sleek metal finish, BioEntry W2 is a perfect access control solution for tough environment and outdoor installation.
- X-Station is an IP access control terminal with 3.5" touchscreen LCD. The device includes a 667 MHz CPU, TCP/IP interface and event selection keyboard.
- XPass is a multi-smart card reader, with options available for reading HID Prox, 125kHz EM and Mifare (13.56MHz, ISO14443A). IP65 ingress protection provides extra protection for outdoor use. Installation is made easy by the presence of PoE, 2 TTL inputs and a built-in lock relay. XPass provides card-based security.
- The Secure I/O module encrypts signals over RS-485 between Suprema IP readers and door actuators. This reduces the ability of intruders to cause direct damage to door locks, for example. The device includes an additional relay output whose logic can be configured via BioStar software. The Secure I/O module can be installed in immediate proximity to a door for hardening vulnerable access points.
- FaceStation 2 is the most advanced face recognition terminal. Powered by Suprema’s latest face recognition algorithm and range-leading 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, it provides the world’s fastest matching speed of up to 3,000 match/sec. A single unit of FaceStation 2 can accommodate up to 30,000 users, 50,000 face image logs and 5,000,000 text logs. With Suprema’s patented optic engineering, FaceStation 2 achieves up to 25,000 lx of operating illuminance which in turn, brings all-round confidence regardless of lighting conditions.
- BioStation 2 is a biometric reader with an IP65 certified weather proof exterior. It combines a new powerful processor, Suprema’s next generation optical sensor and improved fingerprint sensing & capturing algorithm. The device can manage up to 1,000,000 fingerprint templates, which translates to 500,000 maximum users.
- BioStation A2 is the most advanced fingerprint access control and time attendance terminal. It carries massive 8GB memory to store up to 500,000 users, 5,000,000 text logs as well as 50,000 image logs to accommodate enterprise class sites. BioStation A2 combines the benefit of new OP5 sensor and improved Suprema fingerprint algorithm to provide world best accuracy.
The Suprema Integration Module supports events and alarms from Suprema access control systems, such as Access Granted, Access Denied, Door Forced Open, Access violations, etc. Any of the above events or systems can trigger a wide range of reactions within the video surveillance system powered by Axxon Next VMS or Axxon Intellect PSIM. These include:
- moving PTZ cameras to a specific preset / through a camera tour;
- displaying video from one or more cameras on operator's PC;
- recording of any camera started and etc.
Altre Informazioni Importanti