OPC Wrapper Integration Module
The OPC WRAPPER integration module supports exchange of information about events and alarms between an OPC client and OPC server, which allows creating a seamless integrated security system based on AxxonSoft software. Access control, video surveillance and other processes can be integrated.
The OPC WRAPPER module is compatible with any OPC device and can be installed on the same computer as the OPC server, or on any other network PC. OPC Wrapper allows all levels of software to "talk" with each other and work as a single unit.
OPC is a set of standardized specifications that provide a universal data exchange mechanism for monitoring and management systems.
OPC Events Supported:
- Any sets of fire, intrusion and other alarms like Fire, Smoke, etc.
- Events and alarms from access control sytems like Access Granted, Access Denied, Door forced alarms, Access violations, etc.
- Any sets of alarms from perimetral security systems.
- Any data from engineering infrastructure like Temperature, Humidity, Conditioning, Emergency sensors and more other.
- Any data from industrial equipment like Oil pressure, Fan control, Control sensors and more other.
- Full duplex data communicaton. Axxon OPC Wrapper is able to change or set any parameter. It allows control and manage any subsystem which supports OPC.
Any of the above events or systems can trigger a wide range of actions within the system:
- moving PTZ cameras to specific locations;
- displaying video from one or more cameras on operator's PC;
- recording of any camera started and etc.
Additional useful information