The Intellect PSIM now supports new Hikvision ACS products
Hikvision (the world's largest manufacturer of IP cameras) released its first lineup of ACS equipment in 2017, which includes access controllers and terminals, card readers, push-to-exit buttons, electromagnetic locks and auxiliary devices.
All the equipment is both affordable and feature packed, including advanced protection of user credentials, support for contactless and Mifare cards, flexible interfacing options including wireless connectivity, etc.
Five Hikvision ACS card readers and two network controllers are now integrated with the Intellect PSIM. In the future, other devices of the lineup will be integrated as well.
- The DS-K2604 4 door access controller supports a database of up to 100,000 card records and 300,000 events. The device is suitable for larger sites — for example, multi-storey office buildings or public offices.
- The DS-K2804 4 door access controller supports a database of up to 10,000 card records and 50,000 events. The device is an optimal solution for smaller sites.
- The DS-K1F100-D8E is a card enrollment station supporting Mifare, CPU, PSAM, ID and EM access cards. The reader can be connected to a PC via a USB 2.0 interface without the need for software drivers.
- The DS-K1107E is an EM card reader with a 32-bit high-speed CPU.
- The DS-K1107MK is a Mifare card reader with a numeric keypad and a 32-bit high-speed CPU.
- The DS-K1802E is an EM card reader with an 8-bit high-speed CPU for use with DS-K28xx series controllers.
- The DS-K1802MK is a Mifare card reader with a numeric keypad and an 8-bit high-speed CPU for use with DS-K28xx series controllers.
All listed devices are integrated with the Intellect PSIM via the TCP/IP interface. User data is secured by RSA and AES encryption.
The Intellect PSIM now supports:
- Hardware monitoring (input events from controllers).
- Management of ACS end devices connected to controllers.
- User and time schedule management on a controller level: add, edit, delete.
- Automatic configuration, including searching for devices on the network and importing their settings into the Intellect PSIM.
- Comprehensive hardware configuration.
The Intellect PSIM and Hikvision ACS equipment integration offers:
- Alarms on detecting attempted intrusion, unregistered or blocked card use, reader tampering, etc.
- User definable scenarios of cross-interaction between ACS, CCTV, FSA, FR and other systems. For example, automatic video recording of access control events, or locking/unlocking designated doors on receiving FSA alarms.
- Inclusion of card number and event type in video metadata for further searches in Video Footage.
- Identification by photo — live facial recognition against the database with subsequent access decision.
- Equipment monitoring and control through the interactive map.
- Automatic Time&Attendance recording, T&A reports printing.
- Retrieving ACS and T&A reports via the web interface.
Additional useful information