AxxonSoft introduces version 2.11.1 of the Web Report System
AxxonSoft has released version 2.11.1 of the Web Report system. The new version is intended for use with version 4.8.8 of the Intellect Enterprise PSIM platform. New features and improvements include:
- The Report System administration logic has been changed. The password of the Report System administrator can now be reset.
- The Protocol report now supports displaying video of the selected event. The photos of employees can also be displayed for passing through turnstile events if the ACS/FAS module is in use.
- Most types of Time and Attendance reports can now be generated for multiple departments simultaneously. The feature of employee-specific report generation is also supported.
- New Time and Attendance reports have been added: General report by discipline and overtime and Simple generalized report; Arrival-Leaving report has been modified.
- For better comprehension the reports by people counter detectors and reports by queue length detectors have been renamed; the logic for creating the "Average number of people in time interval" report has been enhanced.
Download the Report System 2.11.1 installer here. The full list of changes in version 2.11.1 is available in Release notes.
Additional useful information