Axxon (former ITV) sums up the results of the year
Dynamically developing internal market enabled manufacturers to expand the scope of their activities and start developing complex and integrated solutions that are extremelly demandable nowadays. The Axxon (former ITV) company, a leading developer of video technologies implemented in distributed systems, announces the results of its work in 2004.
Developed products and solutions
- "Safe City" - suite of technical means providing security of distributed sites on a city scale.The solution have been implemented in the following cities: Moscow, Novosibirsk, Saint Petersburg, Rostov-on-Don.
- "FACE-Intellect" - face recognition
- " AUTO-Intellect" - license plate number recognition
- " POS-Intellect" - video control over point-of-sales operation
- " ATM-Intellect" - video control over an ATM network
- Video module for PocketPC-enabled PDAs
- Integration with Axis and Dlink network cameras
Sponsorship of security exhibitions
- MIPS, Moscow
- Prost, Moscow
- Bezpeka, Kiev
- Security. Rescue. Safety, Irkutsk
- Securexpo, Krasnodar
- Safety and Security, Saint Petersburg
- Security systems, Samara
- Safety. Survival craft, Voronezh
- Personal security, Minsk
Diplomas and awards
- Russian and Moscow Funds of Consumer Rights Protection. "For formation of civilized market"
- MIPS-2004 "The best innovative product" for "Integrated security systems".
- Siberian SibBezopasnost Fair "Big Gold Medal"
- Gold medal "Quality and security warrantor"
- Gold medal of Voronezh Fair "Safety. Survival craft"
- "MASTER National Award" with support of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, for "POS-Intellect" product
Seminars and workshops
The Axxon (former ITV) company started a course of seminars on digital security systems in 2004. Representatives of more than 30 companies took part in the professional training courses. In the next year the company plans to conduct such seminars weekly, and provide guest workshops at partners' premises.
Representatives of the Axxon (former ITV) company delivered a number of reports and offers during the following events:
- Seminar-presentation at the Chair of National Safety of the Russian Academy of State Service
- Transport Safety conference held by the Ministry of Transport
- Moscow International conference held by the Government of Moscow - "Modern technologies used in security systems" (<Grotek>).
- "Integrated security systems: advanced technologies" (at MIPS-2004).
- StroyBesopasnost 2004, Moscomarkhitectura
- All-Russian seminar of heads of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation
- "IT Build. Technologies for real estate property".
- NIENSCHANZ conference in Saing Petersburg
- "Interconnection of security, transportation and economic development matters" round-table discussion
The Axxon (former ITV) company plans to conduct the following activities in 2005:
- development of hardware solutions and extension of series of hardware compression boards
- development of Linux-based products
- marketing distribution of WaveHub non-PC system
- addition of new smart detectors to the Intellect system
- release of a new module for Intellect enabling control over engineering systems and automation of SCADA-Intellect industrial processes.
- provision of partners and consumers with new video surveillance systems of economy class - planned for January.
Axxon (former ITV) team congratulates Colleagues and Partners on Christmas and wishes a happy New Year!
Additional useful information